The 2017 Commencement Ceremony will be on Friday, May 12, 2017 in the Tuthill Courtyard at 5:00 pm
If you're planning to participate in the Commencement Ceremony:
1. Set up a "Degree/Certificate Check" appointment with a counselor.
2. Submit an "Application for Degree/Certificate."
3. Know the deadlines! (See website for deadlines)
4. Pay fees at the Cashier's Office by the deadlines.
5. After completeing steps 1-4, you'll receive a postcard in the mail and an email to your hawaii.edu account with instructions on how to RSVP (sign up) for Commencement after February 1. You can only RSVP (sign up to participate) online. The link will be included on the post card and email.
Check our website for updates: http://studentlife.leeward.hawaii.edu/content/commencement
Friday, May 12 at 5:00pm to 7:30pm
Leeward Community College, Tuthill Courtyard
96-045 Ala Ike Street, Pearl City, HI, United States